Job Opening - Orthodontic Technician
Our practice is currently looking for a PART-TIME (24 hours per week) Orthodontic Technician for our back office.
Ulrich Orthodontics is an established, family practice in the Auburn area. Our current employees are long-time team-members, and our goal is to grow our practice family. We are looking for an honest, efficient, detail oriented (and fun!) individual who would like to make a long-term career with us! Our practice is immersed in the Auburn community and enjoys sponsoring and participating in a variety of local events.
Duties (to include but are not limited to):
· Assist during exams and procedures
· Sterilization and disinfecting of instruments and equipment
· Preparation of treatment areas
· Seating patients for treatment
· Record findings and treatment information from appointments
· Appliance and equipment inventory and ordering
· Participate in office events
· General other duties: helping with the cleaning, making appoints and helping with phones when appropriate.
· *Customer Service!
· 24 Hours per week, 3 days, alternating Mondays and Wednesdays (7:45 a.m.-5 p.m.)
· Occasional travel is required (CE meetings)
· Eligible for vacation/sick time
· Minimum of 3-5 years in the dental field
· Licensed OA or working towards certification if possible
· X-Ray License
· Ability to work well in a team environment
· Outgoing and empathetic personality
· Strong tact and communication skills
· Takes direction well
· Attention to detail
Compensation: Dependent on experience
This is a PART TIME position, 24 hours per week.
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY
Please send your cover letter explaining why you would be a great addition to our team and what your personality and experience would bring to the practice! Check us out on Facebook and Instagram for more information about our office.
Please send resume and cover letter and send to our Human Resources Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Ulrich Orthodontics is an Equal Opportunity Employer