News & Events
Office Update Required Protocol:
Thank you to all of our patients and families for your continued understanding during this time. We have updated our office protocol.
1. Due to social distancing we have a limited schedule with staggered appointments to ensure patients do not come in contact with each other.
2. Please brush your teeth and use the restroom at home. Our brushing area and restrooms are closed.
3. Please do not arrive early or late to your appointment. We will not be able to accommodate early and late arrivals due to our limited schedule.
4. When you arrive, please call our office front line at 530-885-8331 to let us know you are here. We ask if at all possible that only patients enter the office wearing a mask until they arrive in the treatment area. Entry without a mask will not be permitted. Please let us know if you do not have access to a mask. Unless absolutely necessary we must request that family members and friends do not enter the office, and instead wait in your vehicle so that we may maintain proper social distancing and disinfection protocols.
5. Patient temperatures will be taken upon arrival.
6. We must also remind you, and request that if you have knowingly been around someone who has been exposed to COVID-19 , or who is showing symptoms of illness, even if you are not, please reschedule. We understand that many of our patients have parents, spouses or family members in the healthcare field who have the risk of exposure.
We also wanted to let our patients know what we are doing to protect both our patients, doctors and team members:
1. We are increasing our already stringent cleaning and disinfecting protocols in between each and every patient.
2. We have implemented a Hepa Vacuum system for aerosols.
3. We are limiting the amount of people in the office at any given time.
4. We have rearranged appointment times to ensure and maintain social distancing.
5. Our back office team will be in PPE to treat our patients.
6. Masks are required at all times.
7. Our front office team is located behind plexiglass to assist our patients.
Thank you for your understanding!