News & Events
Office Update Required Protocol:
Thank you to all of our patients and families for your continued understanding during this time. We have updated our office protocol.
1. Due to social distancing we have a limited schedule with staggered appointments to ensure patients have as little contact with each other as possible.
2. Please brush your teeth at home. Our brushing area is still closed.
3. Please do not arrive early or late to your appointment. We will not be able to accommodate early and late arrivals.
4. We ask that as few people as possible accompany patients to their appointment. Masks are required once patients leave the waiting area. Please let us know if you do not have access to a mask.
5. We must also remind you, and request that if you have knowingly been around someone with COVID-19 , or you are showing symptoms of illness, please reschedule. We understand that many of our patients have parents, spouses or family members in the healthcare field who have the risk of exposure.
We also wanted to let our patients know what we are doing to protect both our patients, doctors and team members:
1. We are increasing our already stringent cleaning and disinfecting protocols in between each and every patient.
2. We have implemented a Hepa Vacuum system for aerosols.
3. We are limiting the amount of people in the office at any given time.
4. We have rearranged appointment times to ensure and maintain social distancing.
5. Our back office team will be in PPE to treat our patients.
6. Masks are required at all times.
7. Our front office team is located behind plexiglass to assist our patients.
Thank you for your understanding!